Clash of CranesEntry Fees: 200
Max. No. of the participants: 3
The main motive conducting this event is to deliver the concept of Hydraulics which is used in the recent industries as a part of Automations.This event will help to learn team work and leading qualities.We are expecting above 50 entires in the event and required materials are according it is given below:
1. The bridge must be of length 300 mm with a tolerance of +/- 10 mm.
2. The maximum breadth (B) of the bridge should be 80mm with a tolerance of +10mm (towers excluded).
3. The roadway should be continuous and should allow a 65 mm x 65mm hypothetical vehicle to pass the entire length of the bridge. (Penalty: Participants will be disqualified if any of the above rules is violated.) 4. The dead mass of the bridge should not exceed 500 g
Dead mass of the Bridge (M) in kg Vertical Deflection of the center of the bridge deck during failure (D) in mm Load carried by the structure before failure (L)
1. If the structure carries ‘X’ kg load before failure and the corresponding team will be awarded the ‘E’ score where Structural Efficiency E = X/M points. Bridges will be ranked according to ‘E’.
2. If the E is same then the deflection D will be checked and then the bridge with lower deflection will be given a better rank.
A popular Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque