PSEUDO CODEEntry Fees: Rs.50
Max. No. of the participants: 3
About the event
Pseudo-code is a programming contest where teams (3 members) have to solve challenging programming problems in a total duration of 90 minutes.
1. One member will be called in the lab and will be given 10 minutes to read the problem statement and 20 minutes to code.
2. Then second member will be called, he/she will be given 10 minutes to read the problem statement and 20 minutes to code but, he/she has to continue the code of the previous member.
3. Similarly third member will be called and he/she will be given 10 min to read the problem statement and 20 minutes to code.
4. The First team to finish the problem will be the winner.
5. In case no team completes the problem, all the members of all the teams will be called in the lab and a second problem (easier) would be given. The first team to solve the problem will be the winner.
Let’s get to the twisting point of the whole contest.The restriction here is that each member (second and third) can only change not more than five lines of code of the previous members.
Pseudo-code will require students to write readable code so that other members of the team could understand what he/she was trying to do.
There will be a mock session conducted before 10 days of the event.contact