ROBORACEEntry Fees: Rs.200
Max. No. of the participants: 4
About the event:
Design and construct a remote controlled robot capable of not only running fast but also completing the race in minimum time and beat others on the track in order to win. Winners will get certificate of appreciation and rest of the teams would get certificate of participation.
I. Dimensions and Fabrications
1) The robot should fit within a box of dimensions 25*16*10 cm (MAXIMUM SIZE). The external device used to control the robot such as remote control box or DC converter is not included in the size constraint.
2) The robot SHOULDN’T WEIGH MORE THAN 3 KG.
3) Both Wireless and Wired robots are allowed.
4) Use of ready-made toys are NOT ALLOWED, but one CAN USE the ready-made circuits.
5) Chemicals, compressed gases and rockets, fuels, combustion power methods, etc. are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. However, commercial batteries like dry cells and lead acid can be used.
II. Battery and Power
The robot must be powered electrically only. Use of an IC engine in any form is not allowed. On board, batteries must be sealed, immobilized-electrolyte types (such as gel cells, lithium, NiCad, NiMH, or dry cells).
“Compliance with all event rules is mandatory. It is expected that competitors stay within the rules and procedures of their own accord and do not require constant policing.”
1) The robot you build would be first checked for size and safety.
2) The robot shouldn’t cause electrical power breakdown.
3) The robot must not contain any combustible, corrosive, or otherwise dangerous materials.
4) No explosive, compressive or expansive, either internal or external is permitted.
1) Johnson motor is allowed.
2) Centre/Side shaft motor is allowed.
3) No other motors allowed for this event.
“ANY ROBOT WHOSE STRATEGY OR OPERATION IS CONSIDERED DANGEROUS CAN BE DISQUALIFIED BY THE JUDGES AT THEIR DISCRETION. DECISION TAKEN BY THE EVENT HEAD WILL BE CONSIDERED AS FINAL DECISION AND NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE.”contact